Divi coins and Ideas are Born
Original article written by Ryan Bergh on Medium
Once upon a time, there was a physical coin made to commemorate the Divi Project creation. It was spectacular and well done. Fast forward to today, the coin is hard to get ahold of, and despite its’ beauty and design, it features the older logo which has now been replaced along with a few seemingly outdated aspects.
Due to many requests and interest in the old coin, I decided to have some updated coins created. Instead of one option, I created gold, silver, and bronze options, with an updated logo and design. The coins are a metal blend and not solid Gold, Silver, or Bronze, but have those finishes in appearance.
With everything going on in the world, and especially the situation in Ukraine, I have decided to donate the proceeds from sales of the coins to relief and rebuilding efforts in Ukraine. I am writing this article to help layout the details of the plan, so there is a written accord of how things will go.
The coins will be available for sale on www.divinfty.com starting right now, March 8th and you will be able to pay in Bitcoin, Divi, Litecoin, or Wax. Donations will be accepted in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Wax and of course Divi. You will have the option to order an individual coin, multiple coins, sets of coins, and multiple sets of coins. You will also be able to donate directly to the Divi4Ukraine addresses at the bottom of this article. Along with your purchase of coins or donations, you will also receive a Contributor NFT sent to your WAX wallet.
Pricing will be as follows:
Gold Coin: $20 USD**
Silver Coin: $20 USD**
Bronze Coin: $20 USD**
A Set of all three Coins: $50 USD*
- *Please note this is the USD equivalent in BTC, LTC, DIVI, or WAXP at the time of your order
- *Shipping costs will be $9.95 USD equivalent for all domestic US orders, and International shipping rates will vary depending on location.
10% of all sales will be retained to help cover production costs. The other 90% will accumulate in a Divi Wallet (Divi4Ukraine). Any Divi will be set up in a Staking Vault to increase the total amount donated. If you wish to support this effort, but prefer not to order coins, you can still send to the Divi4Ukraine Divi Wallet username. At the time of writing this article, I am still working to determine which organization to donate the funds to. Because I want the funds to have the greatest impact on helping to rebuild and support the local Ukrainian people, we will decide as a community where to donate. As soon as that information is solidified, I will update that here.
To help raise awareness for this initiative, please share this article in your network, and use the hashtag #Divi4Ukraine on your related social media posts. Thank you all in advance for your support and generosity.
Please feel welcome to donate directly to the following #Divi4Ukraine wallets:
Divi Address: DFyQHJVyVWgbRaexXrC5BNXxH98VXDF434
Bitcoin Address: 1Efp9SCSaFCUnwXKHUiJ7wf1Nf7bzkM5Mr
Ethereum Address: 0x18de2e097661c5C40476460b31fbd87D00F10EdB
Litecoin Address: LR3YANrEBsxrDnfgzs7pXgNzuCGBfapBz1
WAX Address: dnftycharity
With questions or to discuss this effort, I invite you to join us on Telegram in the Divinfty Chat.